What to Expect
You can expect to be greeted like honored family when you walk through our doors. St. John is a small congregation with a big family feel and we want to get to know you by name. Your presence has been prayed for and we welcome you as you are.
We have two worship services on Sunday that you can attend:
- 8:00 a.m. (traditional)
- 10:30 a.m. (contemporary)
We serve Holy Communion each week at our in-person worship services.
We also have an online worship option.
Find more information about our indoor worship gatherings.
We welcome people from all backgrounds and of all ages. You’ll find older members sitting next to younger families. We value the presence of children and believe they should be included in worship.
- We don’t mind the sounds of children (Pastor Dave has five!), but if you feel your rambunctious little one needs a break, we have a playroom in the back of the worship space where you’ll still be able to see and hear the service, and they can play.
- Make sure to grab a children’s bulletin on the way into the worship service.
- Feel free to explain the different parts of our worship service so they can learn what’s happening.
- Send them up for the children’s message we have in each service—they won’t want to miss it!
From September to May, we have something for everyone at 9:15-10:15. The adults meet for conversation and Bible Study in the Fellowship Hall (the big room next to the Worship Center) and the younger ones from age 4 through 12th grade meet in the classrooms on the opposite side of the building.